Nutritional Info (Per 100 g)
Soybean Milk, Salt, Sugar, and Acidity Regulator INS 330.
Masala Tofu Recipe
1) Cube the tofu to the desired size and saute in 1 tsp. oil until crisp. Flip them and fry on both sides.
2) When the tofu turns golden and crisp, remove it to a plate.
3) Pour a little more oil and add cumin. When they splutter add curry leaves (optional).
4) Add chopped tomatoes and fry until it turns soft.
5) Add red chili powder, coriander powder, and garam masala. Saute for another 1-2 minutes until the masala turns aromatic.
6) Then add cubed onions and bell peppers. Sprinkle some salt. Saute on a high flame for 2-4 minutes. Do not overcook to retain the crunch in veggies.
7) Finally, add tofu. You may also add Kasuri methi for extra flavor. Gently stir to coat the tofu with masala. If you prefer the tofu to be flavourful, then cover and cook for 2 minutes. Sprinkle coriander leaves.
8) Serve Tofu Str fry as a side dish.
Other Product Info
Great Find, this is actually the closest alternative to paneer that I have tried.Apr 8, 2021 12:11:10 AM